Noun | web ac·ces·si·bil·ity
Web accessibility refers to the inclusive practice of removing barriers that prevent interaction with, or access to, websites and applications by people with disabilities. When websites are correctly designed and developed, all users will have equal access to their information and functionality.
Since 2001, Criterion has assisted more than 2,300 corporations and government agencies to become ADA compliant!
Criterion performs web accessibility testing from a “real world” perspective by including expert auditors with disabilities on every project. We believe if you want to know whether your website or application is accessible, you should ask people with disabilities.
Criterion offers premium web accessibility solutions for the following industries:
- IT Security
- Mobile Apps
- Higher Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- Financial Services
- Non Profit
Criterion’s Web Accessibility Solutions
Criterion provides our corporate clients with ADA compliance services designed to help them become and stay WCAG compliant!
Our ADA compliance solutions include:
- Manual Web Accessibility Testing
- Automated Web Accessibility Testing
- Technical Support
- Web Accessibility Tool Kit Development
- ADA Compliance Consulting Services
- WCAG Training
Section 508 Compliance
Since 2001, Criterion has provided Section 508 compliance solutions to over 2,000 government vendors and agencies! We specialize in Section 508 testing for websites, eCommerce platforms, software, web applications, documents, and mobile apps.
Our Section 508 compliance solutions include:
- Section 508 Manual Testing
- Section 508 Automated Testing
- Technical Support
- Section 508 Document Remediation
- Section 508 Consulting Services
- Section 508 Training
Criterion’s mobile accessibility team ensures our client’s mobile apps meet ADA compliance and Section 508 requirements.
Our mobile accessibility expertise includes:
- Native iOS & Android Accessibility
- Responsive Accessibility
- Mobile Web Accessibility
- Hybrid Apps Accessibility
- Mobile Accessibility Training
Criterion provides WCAG and Section 508 document remediation services on over 1 million pages of documentation each year! Count on us for fast, affordable and accurate remediation services!
Our WCAG and Section 508 document remediation services include:
- PDF Document Remediation
- Word Document Remediation
- PowerPoint Document Remediation
- InDesign Document Remediation
- Document Remediation Training
Web Accessibility Training
Criterion’s web accessibility training courses are written by Criterion’s web accessibility subject-matter experts and designed to provide your development staff with the knowledge required to create and maintain WCAG compliant websites, applications, mobile apps, and documents.
Our web accessibility training courses include:
- “Introduction - Understanding Web Accessibility”
- “Introduction - Designing for Web Accessibility”
- “Advanced - WCAG Testing & Repair Techniques”
- “Advanced - Mobile Accessibility Testing & Repair Techniques”
- “Advanced - Creating Accessible Word Documents”
- “Advanced - PDF Accessibility Testing & Repair”
- Criterion’s advanced courses are only available to our audit clients or by purchasing 25 seat licenses or more.