Web Accessibility Statement
Criterion’s website is designed and coded to be accessible to end-users with disabilities. If you have comments concerning this website’s accessibility, please contact via Email: info@Criterion508.com
This website conforms to the following accessibility standards:
- W3C WCAG2.0 A & AA Guidelines
- U.S. Section 508 Guidelines
The information below documents this website’s compliance with the four main guiding principles of WCAG 2.0 A & AA guidelines.
WCAG 1.1 / Section 508 (a): Text Alternatives
- All images used on the site have appropriate “Alt Text” attributes, except for purely decorative images.
WCAG 1.3 / Section 508 (d), (g), (h), (l), (n): Adaptable
- Tables used for display and page layout are clearly labeled as such for assistive technologies.
- Sensory characteristics are not relied upon for our instructions or labels.
WCAG 1.4 / Section 508 (c): Distinguishable
- All text elements less than 18 point or 14 point bold achieve color contrast of at least 4:5 to 1.
- Site can be resized to 200% without loss of content.
- Color is not used to convey means of communicating information or actionable items.
- The website can be read by users with visual impairments, including those with color blindness.
WCAG 2.1 / Section 508 1194.21 (a): Keyboard Accessible
- Keyboard only navigation is fully supported.
- No keyboard traps exist.
WCAG 2.4 / Section 508 (d), (i), (o): Navigable
- All focusable items are distinguishable.
- All links are labeled for their purpose both in and out of context.
- Focus order follows the logical reading order of the page.
- There is no duplicate labeled links to different end targets.
- Headings are properly ordered for page structure and table descriptions.
- There are multiple Skip Navigation links to help users navigate to particular content, such as the main content, footer, or past catalogs of information.
WCAG 3.1: Readable
- All pages have proper language attributes.
- The site uses language that is clear and easy to understand.
WCAG 3.2: Predictable
- On Focus events do not trigger links, buttons, or change content or context.
- On Input is the only means of changing content or context.
- Pages feature consistent navigation and identification.
WCAG 3.3 / Section 508 (n): Input Assistance
- All form fields are properly labeled, including whether they are required.
- All form error messages are announced appropriately by screen readers.
WCAG 4.1: Compatible
- All elements announce their name, role, and value (state) where appropriate.
Assistive Technology & Browser Support
This web application has been developed to fully support the following assistive technologies, software and browsers:
Assistive Technologies & Testing Software
- Screen Readers
- Screen Magnifiers
- Keyboard only navigation
- Speech to Text
- HTML Validation
- Chrome 60
- Internet Explorer 11